5. Limitations of Use of Bolide
You are not allowed to use Bolide for illegal or unauthorized purposes and while breaking your jurisdiction's laws.
You agree to comply with the Application rules. The rules include that you are not allowed to:
- break, decompile, disassemble or in any other way try to get the source code, object code or base structures, ideas or algorithms of work of Bolide or any other software, documentation or data related to Bolide or other associated products of the Company;
- extract, excerpt, or use any part of Bolide to create any Bolide-based derivatives as well as provide such possibility to a third party;
- sell, transfer, obligate, license, sublicense, rent, lease, give for temporary use, yield or convey (by selling, exchanging, giving as a gift, by law, or in any other way) Bolide, partially or in full, to a third party without a prior written consent of the Company;
- remove, hide, modify or make barely visible any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained within any part of Bolide without a prior written consent of the Company;
- claim that you possess any rights, including the exclusive right to Bolide, any patents, trademarks, or design elements related to Bolide;
- prevent the Company from obtaining information about the usage of Bolide.